8th and 9th October 2022
Start at 10.00 a.m. (Saturday and Sunday) from the parking lot of the sports centre of the Eden hotel.
Tourist Board of the Town of Rovinj-Rovigno, Craftsmen Association Rovinj-Rovigno and the hotel company Maistra
INFORMATION ON THE BIKE EVENT
Phone:+385 (0)98 36 46 89
INFORMATION ON THE ACCOMMODATION
Phone: +385 (0)52 800 250
8th October 2022 / Trail Monti, 51,4 km in total, 44,9 km on macadam and 6,5 km asphalt:
Hotel Eden – Polari – Mala Valtida – Turnina – Marboj – View spot above the Lim Channel – Rovinjsko Selo – Sošići – Šorići – Golaš – Čubani – Cernibieco – Kalandra – Veštar – Polari – Hotel Eden
9th October 2022 / Trail Mare, 49,0 km in total 42,1 km on macadam and 6,9 km asphalt:
Hotel Eden – Zlatni rt – Polari – Cisterna – San Polo – Colone – Fort Forno – Stanzia Meneghetti – Bale – Stanzia Bembo – Mušego – Španidiga – Polari – Uvala Cuvi – Škaraba – Hotel Eden
SURFACE TYPE: mostly gravel
WHO IS IT FOR
Recreational cyclists, 14 years or older, with mountain bikes. The trail is suitable for trekking bikes and e-bikes.
ENTRY FEE (per person/Euro) *
1. Two days package (Saturday and Sunday): 60,00 €
2. One day package (Saturday or Sunday): 34,00 €
ENTRY FEE INCLUDES
• meals and drinks at the gourmet rest stops planned by the organizers (Istrian Brunch and Istrian Picnic)
• professional tour guide and assistance during the tour
• support vehicle
REGISTRATION (time, place)
1. Tourist agency Maistra (through a pre-invoice)
Working time: 08:00-16:00 (Mon-Fri)
Payment: through a pre-invoice.
2. Sport center of the Eden hotel, Rovinj
Payment on the spot/start:
On Saturday, 8th October 2022, from 8.00 till 9.30 a.m.
On Sunday, 9th October 2022, from 8.00 till 9.30 a.m.
Payment: by cash or by credit card
• Participants are required to wear a safety helmet and they take part at their own risk
• In the case of bad weather, the event will be postponed
• Information on the possible postponement will be announced on the website and social networks of the event no later than 3 days before the event